QTS-Linux Combo NAS: a well-rounded private cloud solution centralizing storage and IoT applications.
Powerful, reliable and scalable NAS for SMBs.
In response to the coming era of Internet of Things (IoT), the TS-253A innovatively supports the open-source Linux® platform as a gateway for IoT solutions to other smart devices. The TS-253A allows users to directly utilize various feature-rich Linux apps, enjoying a private cloud combining storage and IoT applications, and professional developers can develop and run IoT applications directly on the TS-253A. The secure, reliable TS-253A is packed with business-critical features such as Volume/LUN Snapshot – allowing files/folders to revert to a previous state in case of any corruption or file-loss. The TS-253A is powered by the latest quad-core Intel® Celeron® processor which allows users to enjoy 4K (H.264) video playback and 1080p/4K video real-time transcoding directly from the TS-253A to an HD/4K display.
- Supports the Linux® OS with direct output via HDMI
- Dual HDMI output for switching between duplicated and extended desktop options
- AES-NI hardware-accelerated encryption for efficient cryptographic performance up to 224 MB/s
- Supports 4K hardware decoding and transcodes 4K H.264 videos on-the-fly or offline
- Quickly find files using a real-time, natural search with Qsirch 2.1
- NAS and iSCSI-SAN unified storage solution for virtualization
- Supports VMware®, Citrix®, Microsoft® Hyper-V and advanced virtualization features
- A hybrid approach to virtualization in one NAS: Virtualization Station & Container Station
- Build a personal karaoke system with high-quality audio output with the new OceanKTV app
smikbox solutions are NAS configurations assembled, configured and tested ready to use, which includes:
- Install drives, memory, cache, cards and components
- Install operating systems and configuration of memory, cache, storage, backup and networking
- Installation of services, utilities
- Installation and set up of a broad selection of most commonly used open source and free applications used by the home or business users
- Install web, remote access features, email and marketing facilities.
- Install and set up of Virtualization including Windows 1,8, or 10 images plus a windows 2012 server (ready to login)